- The emphasis behind this year’s league is to provide
- Increased practise opportunities at Field Courses throughout the winter months
- Create opportunities to introduce new people to Field Archery and increase support for field locally
- To allow archers to monitor improvement in shooting through the WFAL tables
- To have good fun shooting in the woods this winter
- Any Archery GB / GNAS affiliated Field Club is welcome to participate.
- Archers need to shoot a FITA field 12 marked course (FITA rule book1 - Rule 184.108.40.206).
- Under the organising clubs discretion, shorter junior privilege pegs (distances kindly provided by F. Mulligan) will be accepted.
- Most field clubs will be opening up their practise facilities to visitors.
- A Calendar will be created showing details of Dates, Venues and Club contacts.
- Clubs can register dates with the league organisers, where their time, date + venue.
This will be incorporated into the calendar to be published on www.gnasfield.co.uk as well as by email circulation.
- If you want to receive periodic updates of the League tables make sure the League organisers have your email address.
- Score submission this year will be done via a dedicated web page – details to follow, once it is finalised.